Monday, April 15, 2013

Winston, mastiff

Winston's Story
Told to FindToto
Lost Date : 2013-03-30
Found Date : 2013-04-02

Long story short – somebody stole him, took off his collar and tags, and gave him away.


A good samaritan alerted a landlord of some apartments that his tenant had acquired a mastiff in their apartment that looked like the one that was missing.

And it was about 20-30 minutes away (we live in Ledyard) in New London!

The landlord talked to the tenant to see if it could possibly be the one that was missing.

The tenant had been “given” the dog over the weekend and said she would be happy to talk to me if he was stolen because she didn’t want a stolen dog.

The landlord called me, told me the story and asked if the tenant could call me.

The tenant called me and I told her I didn’t care how she acquired the dog, I just want my dog back and she gave me her address to go see him and it was him!!!! Unbelievable!

And we were both crying so I believe the tenant was truly innocent and did not know Winston was stolen.

Source: http://www.findtoto.com/success-story/winston-11

No comments: