Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Mika, Staffy

Family reunited with missing pregnant dog
By Chiara Giordano, Plymouth Herald
February 24, 2014

A FAMILY spoke of their relief to be reunited with their pregnant dog after she went missing.

Kirstie Logan and her daughter, Sammie-Lea Logan, were thrilled to have their Staffy, Mika, back safe and sound at home on Wednesday.

Sammie-Lea Logan and Kirstie Logan reunited with missing Mika

The Staffy went missing while six-weeks pregnant, on Saturday February 15, when Kirstie’s daughter, Leahonna Cora Skelton, was looking after her.

Owner Kirstie, from St Jude’s, said: “I’m relieved but not about her snoring waking me up at two o'clock every morning.”

Kirstie, 40, received a phone call on Wednesday afternoon from someone who had found Mika and the family dog returned home four days after her disappearance.

“I had four strangers phone me and four people inbox me as soon as it went up on the internet,” Kirstie said.

“I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who walked the streets and people who shared the post online.

“I think Mika is a very famous dog in Plymouth at the moment.”

Source: http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Family-reunited-missing-pregnant-dog/story-20690983-detail/story.html

No comments: