Saturday, September 18, 2010

B&W medium female

To Fido Finder:

Wanted to tell you that I LOVE THIS SITE!

I am always finding stray dogs and trying to find their owners. Tonight I found a dog wandering the downtown streets of Denver, limping, panting, with bloody feet.

She came willingly and I took her home after a quick visit to the vet to make sure nothing life-threatening was going on.

She had water, dinner and a rest and was feeling much better.

She didn’t have on tags and no chip, but her pinkish-orange collar had written in hand what I thought said “Silly Dog.”

I hopelessly googled “lost dog denver” and found your site. I’d never heard of it before. I was skeptical, but filled in the form, uploaded a photo, and waited.

I got two possible matches within the hour. The second one listed a dog named Silky. No photo. Medium. Female. Black and white. Lost today.

I sent my info in – and...Silky’s dad Spencer called – near tears!!!

Neither of us could believe how well Fido Finder worked!!!

She’s home with dad and our dogs, Boots and Biscuit are much happier too!

I’m telling everyone I know!

Ann W.
 
Source: http://www.fidofinder.com/lost-dog-success-story.php?id=1050

No comments: