Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cooper, Golden Retriever

Dog who was stolen with car reunited with family
Posted by Tiffany Smith, Sonia Moghe
Oct 22, 2011 1:11 p.m.

A dog who was sitting in his owner's car when it was stolen was reunited with his family today.


Kevin Miles was at Colonnade Restaurant on Cheshire Bridge Road on Wednesday night when his car was stolen with his dog, Cooper, sitting inside.

"I don't care in the least about the car, I just want my dog back," Miles said. "I've had the dog since he was a puppy, he's essentially a child to me."

His friends and family had turned his Midtown apartment into a command center and worked around the clock to get the word out about Cooper.


Miles got the call just before noon on Saturday saying that his dog had been found and was at the Dekalb County Animal Control Center.

Source: http://wgcl.m0bl.net/w/main/story/43754237/

No comments: