Sunday, October 2, 2011

Toby, small terrier

Lost My Doggie Success Story - Toby
Sue (mom) on behalf of Melissa B
Lost: 7/5/2011, Found: 7/15/11

I was very skeptical about using this service, but after we had done all I thought we could do, I fiqured it was worth a shot.

I cannot say enough about how wonderful this service is. We would never have found Toby and he would have been adopted to another family.

My daughter was away for a few days and someone was watching her dog for her. They accidently left the door open and Toby ran out.


They said that they checked everywhere, put up posters, etc. and that they couldn't find him.

I am in Maine and my daughter is in Virginia and I felt hopeless to help her. I found Lostmydoggie.com online and decided to try it.

9 days had gone by and we felt that Toby was gone. Then my daughter got a call from a veternarian down the street from where Toby was lost.

They had found Toby that first evening and took him in hoping someone would claim him.

After a week, they gave him to animal control.

Two more days went by and the vet recieved the poster sent out by lostmydoggie, and called my daughter right away.

Toby had been selected for adoption if noone claimed him in a few more days.

I can't tell you how happy my daughter was to get Toby back.

My thanks go out to lostmydoggie and I encourage anyone to use this service. It is not a scam! Thanks to everyone involved.

Source: http://www.lostmydoggie.com/your-stories.cfm#

No comments: