Friday, October 14, 2011

Pogo, pomeranian

Pogo - Florida
Lost on 9/16/2011, Alert Date 9/19/2011, Found 9/19/2011

After searching for three days, FindToto.com brought my dog back to me in less than thirty minutes!!!


My Pomeranian “Pogo” got out of the house on the afternoon of 9/16. We put up signs and went door to door and placed a posting on craigslist. We even went to the pound!

Then On 9/19 a woman read my ad on Craigslist and emailed me to tell me about FindToto.com. She said a neighbor told her about FindToto.com and they helped her get her lost dog back in less than 30 minutes.

I finished placing my order with FindToto.com at 3:40 in the afternoon on 9/19. At just a few minutes after four a neighbor about a mile away called to tell me her neighbor had Pogo and was looking for his owner.

Thank you so much FindToto.com! I will tell every pet owner I know about the wonderful service you provide!!!!

Source: http://www.findtoto.com/?action=success_stories_detail&id=6429

No comments: