Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mandy, French bulldog

Mandy's Find Toto Success Story
Illinois
Lost and Found: 11/04/2011

My French Bulldog Mandy escaped from my back yard and was gone almost an hour before my wife discovered she was gone. I was frantic when she called me with the bad news. I work 65 miles away from home and I felt so helpless.


My wife combed the local neighborhoods for three hours with little luck. Out of sheer desperation I Googled "lost dog" and I found the link for findtoto.com.

I entered my information and chose the recommended package (package B) almost four hours after she went missing.

I was a bit skeptical but I noticed that I received the recorded call on my home phone which I hadn’t shared with findtoto (I gave them my cell number).

Twenty minutes later I received my first call from a neighbor who had seen her on her street.

For the next hour I continued to receive calls from concerned neighbors who all had seen my lost dog and each of them gave me a location and a time that allowed me to “track” her as she strayed farther from home.

One of my coworkers even said “Gee Eric, do you have an Amber Alert out on your dog?" to which I said “Yes I do!”

Finally on the tenth call a very nice gentleman told me that he had seen Mandy three minutes ago! He got the recorded message when he was home for lunch and when one of his coworkers asked him if he knew if anyone was missing a dog matching Mandy’s description he said “Yes.”

I called my wife to meet up with the nice fellow and Mandy was finally reunited with her family.


I have no doubt that findtoto.com was responsible for Mandy’s safe return six hours after she wandered off. Thank you so much for you service. I’ve told everyone I know about findtoto.com and I will definitely recommend your service to anyone I know who has a missing pet.

Source: http://www.findtoto.com/?action=success_stories_detail&id=6751

No comments: