Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pinto, chihuahua

2.5 yrs later, 100 miles away! Shes Home!
Posted By: Marrissa Ruacho, Palmdale, CA
4/23/2011

My mom works for High Desert Animal Care Hospital in Palmdale, CA. She had my dog microchipped by HomeAgain. Someone stole her over 2 years ago. I cried day and night. I eventually gave up hope in finding her.

On April 22nd, I got a weird number on my phone. They left a message, and it was HomeAgain! Apparently, a very nice lady by the name of Jewel in Playa Del Rey found my 2.5 lb Chihuahua and did the right thing by taking her to a vet to be scanned!


We drove over a 100 miles at 7pm and got her! She didn’t remember me at first, but then she did.

I love her! Thank you HomeAgain, Jewel, & High Desert Animal Care Hospital!

She was not taken care of because she is only going to be 7yrs. old and has no teeth, her breath is rotten and she has bone loss in her jaw so she cannot keep her tongue in her mouth. Her muzzle is very gray from stress and being away from me.

Thank you everyone! I love my Pinto! This is the best day of my life ever!

 NEVER GIVE UP HOPE ON YOUR LOST PET! People please, when you find an animal, have it scanned and post flyers and ads. There are owners out there that miss their pets. ID Tags & microchips are the only VOICE your pet has to get back home.

Source: http://foundpets.homeagain.com/2.5yrs-later,-100miles-away!-shes-home!.aspx

No comments: