Friday, August 12, 2011

Milo, black faced dog

Milo found, back home with Good Samaritan
Tuesday, August 09, 2011

August 8, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A dog named Milo that disappeared while his owner rushed to help a woman is back by her side, thanks to a dog communicator.

Kristin Yoshida and Milo were out for a walk when a woman tried to jump from the CTA stop at Kinzie and Wells. Yoshida pulled the woman to safety, but dropped Milo's leash.



She said she called a "dog communicator" who suggested Milo might be in a parking garage. Yoshida's father found the dog in the parking garage of Yoshida's building.

"We were on the phone for less than an hour and he led me right to my dog. And he kept saying something about the number five. I always park down here and today my car is on the fifth floor because there was no parking when I came home," Yoshida said.

Milo was thirsty and hungry when she found him, but seems to be fine.

Source: http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news%2Flocal&id=8295871
Printer-friendly version available
Now read more on the blog of the animal communicator, Charles Peden:

Unfortunately the story above lacks several details, as I am the “dog communicator” Animal Communicator, (Pet Psychic) who led Kristin to Milo, let me share my side of the story.




August 8th, 2011 was already a busy day with a house call earlier in the day to look into a possible ghost issue at a nearby residence. After identifying the ghost and encouraging him to move on, I returned home just in time to spend some quality time with my family.

While sitting down and enjoying a family movie, my phone rang and I knew that it was an emergency. As I left the living room I told my family that I had to take the call and went downstairs to my office.

A woman had been walking her dog 48 hours ago and had prevented someone from committing suicide. While doing so dropped her dog's leash, and the dog then ran off. Only knowing that this had taken place around the Chicago area and that the dog’s name was Milo, I proceeded to telepathically connect with Milo and assisted in leading Kristin to him.

Prior to describing Milo to Kristin, I saw a small Yorkie like dog, (as it turns out – that dog was missing too and also was in the Chicago area.)

When I connected with Milo he told me that he was a medium to large dog, with a lot of black on his face. He told me that he was a working breed.

Kristin confirmed the details and then I asked if the bridge was over a narrow yet deep body of water, she said no … I then saw the water turn green and knew that I was dealing with an incident that took place in the downtown part of Chicago. I pulled up a map and while doing so I told Kristin that the bridge was not over water, and that she had been just north of downtown Chicago, which she then confirmed.

While looking at the map (via Google) of the city, I saw an intersection that caught my attention. I asked her about the area near the intersection of Kinzie and Wells. Kristin was surprised that I asked her about that location and then confirmed that was where she had lost Milo.

I then “saw” a number five and asked if Milo was five and Kristin said “No.” I then told her that number was important and to set it to the side until I made more sense of it.

I then “saw” the river again and saw a big bend in it. Then I “saw” a parking garage.

I felt as though Milo was trapped, unharmed, thirsty, hungry and dry.

Again I “saw” a parking garage, Kristin told me that she thought he had gone into one and began asking questions about it.

As it turned out, I ended up describing two parking garages, one with a single level (the one she thought he was in) and I “saw” another garage that Kristin recognized as being hers at home. The garage at her home was multi-level. I “saw” Milo on the fifth floor. He was under a white vehicle that was a cross between an SUV and a sedan, the vehicle had a green logo or lettering on it.

I also “saw” the public art sculpture that Milo frequently uses as his place to take care of “business.”

At one point I told Kristin to stop wasting time and go out and bring Milo home as he was thirsty and trapped by his leash under the vehicle.

Kristin asked me if Milo would come to her father or if she would be the one to find him, I told her that her father would connect with him.

After the call I had an errand to run and headed down the mountain and into town. On the way down the hill my cell phone rang, it was Kristin, they had just found Milo.

Milo was found on the 5th floor of Kristin’s parking garage. The images I was shown of the one story garage have to do with him going there first. He then showed me several locations he is familiar with while walking around downtown Chicago. The last pieces of information he showed me had to do with him being in his person’s parking garage. Milo was located under a white minivan that was an Enterprise rental vehicle, it had the word Enterprise in green on the vehicle.

Later that evening all of the major Chicago based television stations ran a story about how Milo was found with the aid of a “dog communicator” or animal communicator as I like to be referred to.

Not all tales have a happy ending, lost animal cases, next to missing person cases, are some of the most difficult types of readings to do. Sometimes great joy can be found in a tearful reunion, other times tragic events have unfolded and the animal may have been killed or as in one recent case, they simply do not wish to return home for one reason or another.

Among the world of animal communicators, there are only a handful that work missing animal cases, and even fewer who work without a photo and or description of the animal who has gone missing. I only require the animal’s name in order to establish a connection. Once I have brought forward details that confirm a connection, such as age, breed, physical appearance, events that led up to the animal going missing etc., then I can work with the animal to find out where they are and if it is possible for them to come home on their own, or if I should direct the pet owner to recover them themselves.

Source: http://charlespeden.wordpress.com/2011/08/11/milo-the-missing-dog-from-chicago-is-found-by-an-animal-communicator-and-is-back-home-with-good-samaritan/

No comments: