Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sniffer, chihuahua mix

Lost My Doggie Success Story
Taylor L. (GA)
Lost: 7/3/2011 to 7/6/11

Sniffer, our 12 year old chihuahua terrier mix went missing July 3rd on a night filled with fireworks.


We searched high and low, or so we thought. It was a desperate attempt when we found Lost My Doggie.com. I thought, it couldn't hurt, right? So I spent the money and hoped for the best.

Someone called 3 hours later about a dog who had been hit by a car and was okay but hurt. They had called due to the lost doggie phone call.

They had information on what road she was on and that she ran away when someone tried to pick her up. That road was 4 miles away from the place she was last seen!!!!

We knew which area to look in now and we eventually found her roaming the streets.

We found out after that that people who had received the phone call put out food and water and was looking for my dog! I felt so blessed that complete strangers were willing to help me!

Sniffer is now home and recovering well from dehydration, being over heated, and some facial swelling from being hit. The Veterinarian said she was one lucky dog, although I think that's true I also believe that prayers and compassionate people were the reason Sniffer is back with us.

Lost My Doggie helped us in the right direction and it was worth every dollar.

If you're missing your dog or cat, Lost My Doggie is a great way to start your search.

No comments: